Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Reflections at Dusk" - Second in my Cigar Box series now on ebay




Mixed Media
Dimensions of box:
7-1/4" L x 4-1/2" W x 4-1/4" D


As promised in my previous post, here is another of my painted Cigar Box featuring my original oil paintings, now up for sale on ebay  . This land/waterscape in also an image from Bluff Point State Park in Groton; in addition to being a wonderful local place for hiking (the woods have endless trails that all eventually lead back to one another, so my walk is never quite the same twice), the variety of woods and water and beach provide a lot of inspiration to me as an artist.  And it's right in an urban area, but can feel very far from the city.

Check out my auction for this item, or go to my main ebay page to see all my current auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment