Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Reflection at Bluff" - My first ebay auction this season



Mixed Media
Dimensions of box:
7-1/4" L x 4-1/2" W x 4-1/4" D

This box is my first ebay auction of the fall/winter season, in time for the holiday season. "Reflections at Bluff" is one of my series of oil landscapes on wooden cigar boxes.  The boxes are beautifully made, with dovetail joinery and brass fittings; and since I prefer panel or board to canvas for my oil paintings, working with cigar boxes seemed natural.  

And it's practical, too: something you can use to store small items, and at the same time display fine art anywhere in your home besides the walls.

The view is one from Bluff Point State Park in Groton. CT.

I'll have more in this series posted to my ebay auctions in the coming days.  In the meantime you can bid on this item here.



No comments:

Post a Comment