Friday, December 10, 2010

Other Artists/ Encaustic and Mixed Media Painting

While googling about small torches for encaustic painting I ran across this website:  Rebecca Shapiro Art.    I really enjoyed the luminosity and soft depth of her encaustic paintings.
And thank you Rebecca for your article about your encaustic painting techniques and creating a green studio which I found very helpful.  I am trying to improve on my studio air quality and safe disposal of materials etc and I would love feedback from you or other artists how and what they are doing to achieve this.
Also, check out , on Rebecca's website,  links to artists like:   Kim Edwards Keast , a multi media artists which appeals to my three dimensional side with no holds barred with whatever material works, she uses.   Please check out these artists and enjoy.   Happy peaceful holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment